Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:34 am ESMA affects Dukascopy Europe, not Dukascopy Bank. You will be able to trade binary options with Dukascopy Bank and minimum deposit is 5000$ :shock:
Well that's good news for EU traders. €5K may seem a bit high but if you're serious about trading you have 5K anyway in your trading account for CFD's and Binaries.

Under new ESMA rules if you want to do Binaries and higher leverage CFD's you'd need to apply as "professional trader" and that requires a much bigger capital/ volume anyway. Bigger than €5K.

The other solution for smaller Binary traders is to go with brokers such as CLM or GO Markets, they're based in Australia, have smaller deposit requirements (I think €200-500 minimum).

MX01 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:38 am

Well that's good news for EU traders. €5K may seem a bit high but if you're serious about trading you have 5K anyway in your trading account for CFD's and Binaries.

Under new ESMA rules if you want to do Binaries and higher leverage CFD's you'd need to apply as "professional trader" and that requires a much bigger capital/ volume anyway. Bigger than €5K.

The other solution for smaller Binary traders is to go with brokers such as CLM or GO Markets, they're based in Australia, have smaller deposit requirements (I think €200-500 minimum).
So I think they have to ban any online bet, and not online, people will pour over other goals, and they will continue to lose money anyway,

pacois wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:19 am maybe the end of binary options is good, for a while, I do not burn my brain anymore ... not all the ills come to harm
It doesn't matter if Bins or CFD's/ FX. Both are hard to master, the principles are pretty similar.

I hope we can find good strategies for 20-60min as well as 1-5hr expirations. That way it can work both for Binaries and FX/ CFD's.

I have warned the ESMA not to do that. It will drive brokers to countries with no or little regulation. They did not listen.
I have asked them why they don't regulate the banks and allow them to use my savings to gamble with their hot air products called derivatives (700 Trillion worldwide) yet I can't use my money to do whatever I want with it. And when they fail, we have to bail them out. They did not answer.
I have asked them why they allow online gambling and betting? No answer.
I have asked them why they think retail traders are all idiots and need the ESMA to think for them. No answer.
I have asked them why they don't ban driving because there are lots of idiots behind the steering wheel. No answer.
Obviously, the reason to restrict retail traders access to trading is not what they are telling you.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
MX01, Jozo

ali_haghparast wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:56 pm Anybody knows about this strategy?
Dude, any of these YouTubers who put hot chicks in their thumbnails and have masks on (obviously scammers who don't want their identity public) are affiliate scammers who fake their videos. They usually use affiliate brokers like IQOption or some of these kind and then pretend to have massive gains "in minutes!!!". Their videos are edited.

Do not fall for this, see here: