Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Hi Guys
Might be some of you thinking and taking it as fun and lurking around - but you cant imagine how hardly in a very tight schedule some experts (excluding me) manage time from their immediate jobs and from other responsibilities,purely and in real intention to help/serve trading community by contributing their knowledge and coding skills,so be care about precious time of every person including yours too :)
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, vvFish, jaayazan
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:49 pm Hi Guys
Might be some of you thinking and taking it as fun and lurking around - but you cant imagine how hardly in a very tight schedule some experts (excluding me) manage time from their immediate jobs and from other responsibilities,purely and in real intention to help/serve trading community by contributing their knowledge and coding skills,so be care about precious time of every person including yours too :)
regards
I am deliberately not done this ,What I have with me is in mt4 is ex4 file,I thought it was ex4 file only, what I downloaded,I apologize for the inconveneince

ummadirajani wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 pm

I am deliberately not done this ,What I have with me is in mt4 is ex4 file,I thought it was ex4 file only, what I downloaded,I apologize for the inconveneince
Brother ummadirajani
Dont worry please,its ok and you are ok too :)
it is not specifically for you but i remind and try to make realize to every of us in general - it can happens with me too any time unknowingly and with out such intention even,we are humen,not cleaned enough by mistakes :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.