Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mnitwana,

Theft?? How can it be theft when I just downloaded the mq4 from the Internet, I just Googled it. How can it be considered theft when anyone has access to it?? Just sharing my ideas and what might be a good conidtion for ENtry and then I am the one at Fault?? I did not say that it was my indicator..Just wanted a plain Arrow to it..But anyways, its your Fourm, might as well Freelance someone. MQ4 can be downloaded searching Google.so how can it be considered stealing?? I dont get that.:(

quinlanvos wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 am Dear Mnitwana,

Theft?? How can it be theft when I just downloaded the mq4 from the Internet, I just Googled it. How can it be considered theft when anyone has access to it?? Just sharing my ideas and what might be a good conidtion for ENtry and then I am the one at Fault?? I did not say that it was my indicator..Just wanted a plain Arrow to it..But anyways, its your Fourm, might as well Freelance someone. MQ4 can be downloaded searching Google.so how can it be considered stealing?? I dont get that.:(
Someone has decompiled the code, we understand how it is written, but I think there is an identical mq4 file even better not decompiled.

And as if you buy stolen goods, it's for sale but stolen, or if you find a stolen item on the street and take it home without denouncing it.

lucmat wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:20 am Hi all
can someone post again this indicator: jurik_macd_mtf_arrows_alerts?
If I'm right this was made or "tuned" by mrtools.
Thanks in advance.

Lucmat
Are you talking about TSD days or here
i think it was like this "jurik macd mtf + arrows + alerts"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
lucmat
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear PAcois/Mnitwana,

So can we make an arrow for TDF that is not "decompiled" if you have any --so it will show up when both PERIODS are in OBOS? justa s per previos request.Honestly ,I do not know if an indicator is decompiled or not, Just insert it in MT$ and study it..Hope you can still help..

Thanks

P.S. how about the indicator that you attached? can we edit that..(Trend_D_I_test_Close_Bar_.mq4) SO VERY CLOSE..only Arrow should come out a candle before. Cheers

Hi there

Does anyone have a reliable and good auto Fibonacci Pivot with good Support/ Resistance levels? I'm not talking about the standard auto-Fibo indis.

Dukascopy has built in indicator of it on their platform (see screenshot below) but I'd like for MT4 if possible.

Did a search but couldn't find anything proper.
Attachments