Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi the Chaos file Visual averages 1.43.ex4 is not loaded by my metatrader
This one working with me,try it - if not then there is some thing wrong with your terminal or window (ex4 file is ok)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Ajiboyf wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:46 pm
I am afraid i did not understand your advise Mr Mntiwana, i have the idea to view alert signal for the cross on open bar/closed bar option when cross happens i can also see the arrow illustration on sub-window.
Can this be done.
i hope i was more detailed as per intentions Bro
Indicators are coded with standard/universal use that suits/fits and required from mostly users,for some specific/unusual needs you have to consult coders in other means

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:20 pm

Is there an on-chart version of the RSi/BB indicator?
TEAMTRADER
"RSI bands"
Hi TeamTrader
Here is a sort of dual BB on RSI at chart ver
Adjust as per your strategy and requirments - but i think when inner bb with both upper/lower line inside the outer bb,do not trade,when inner bb move out of outer band or one or both line rides on outer bands belonging line,let open the trade accordingly
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 4):
Ajiboyf, TEAMTRADER, Jimmy, Jedidiah

MX01 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:50 pm

I was able to make the ptl indi work.

But do you or anyone know how to make it alert in a non repainting mode? Because as of now it alerts and if the move doesn't work out the signal disappears. So unfortunately it's deceiving when loading it on chart.
Hi MX01
You needs to invest some more time on learning things how work,that indi have no repainting kind issue at all,simply apply alerts on close of bar (alerts on current - to false)
do not mislead your self and others too

mntiwana wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:29 am
Hi MX01
You needs to invest some more time on learning things how work,that indi have no repainting kind issue at all,simply apply alerts on close of bar (alerts on current - to false)
do not mislead your self and others too
Actually that's what I did. But on both cases when the move doesn't work out the bad signals are simply removed.

I wish this indicator alerted and the signals always stay on even if bad.

But what happens is: The signal appears/ alerts, then if it doesn't move in desired direction the signal is removed and later on appears again if the move happens later on.