Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ajiboyf wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:11 am Hello Mr tools, Mr Mntiwana please assist me create indicator arrow alert at the points i inserted vertical lines when there is a cross between the averages inside the wonderful chaos indicator made here.
i added picture and indicator for clarity hope this helps, thank you
If possible arrow pointer at the right side subwindow. any type will do
Try to adjust levels (lesser than default 30) and other parameters i guess it will be working/forming as you trying explain
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:40 am
Try to adjust levels (lesser than default 30) and other parameters i guess it will be working/forming as you trying explain
I am afraid i did not understand your advise Mr Mntiwana, i have the idea to view alert signal for the cross on open bar/closed bar option when cross happens i can also see the arrow illustration on sub-window.
Can this be done.
i hope i was more detailed as per intentions Bro
Attachments

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:39 pm NEW INDICATOR IDEA
I was looking at the combination of the RSi and BB indicators.
Could this work as a single indicator?
TEAMTRADER
I think we have a few RSI/BB indicators already the real requirements would be the composition of those indicators as per 33 prices and various averages measurement. it needs to have all the bells and whistles

Ajiboyf wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:46 pm
I am afraid i did not understand your advise Mr Mntiwana, i have the idea to view alert signal for the cross on open bar/closed bar option when cross happens i can also see the arrow illustration on sub-window.
Can this be done.
i hope i was more detailed as per intentions Bro
Hi Ajiboyf, can you post the arrow indicator from your chart?