Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:14 am Dear Mntiwana

Perhaps you can be so kind as to help me with my request posted regarding the thickening of the lines? You have always been so kind to respond,hoping someone would be able to help

Regards

Naughty77
Added the ability to thicken the lines.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

fxscalper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:08 pm plz can someone modify this indicator ? i should be thankxful to him so much .. this is repaint when price move up or down , i want fix it , it doesnt repaint but only once when new day started ...

2nd i want that when ATR completed 100 % i got an alert ( after when (x) percentage of ATR should completed ..thankx u so much

i wanna test this idea of ATR , buy/sell at high/low levels , and ATR percentage completed Idea , suppose buy/sell when 70/80/90 % ATR should completed its path
Not able to modify an ex4 file.

Dear Mladen/ mrtools....

do you know if a non repainting (or minimal repaint) zigzag/ semafor can exist if some more parameters & variables are combined?:

- Some oscillators like RSI/ Stoch & divergence?
- Bollinger Bands/ Linear Regression Channel?
- Volume?
- Cycles?
- Certain candlestick patterns?

Have you attempted something like this and is it possible to do?

MX01 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:10 am Dear Mladen/ mrtools....

do you know if a non repainting (or minimal repaint) zigzag/ semafor can exist if some more parameters & variables are combined?:

- Some oscillators like RSI/ Stoch & divergence?
- Bollinger Bands/ Linear Regression Channel?
- Volume?
- Cycles?
- Certain candlestick patterns?

Have you attempted something like this and is it possible to do?
Hello, you can try to apply a thread, rsi, sto, ema, etc .. but you must first identify which and how, alert zig zag must act aundo iol volume of the candle perecedebte and of a certain value, above or below 50 rsi, above or below an ema, stoch under 30 or above 70 etc .. then if it will work for a moment in the market, then it will not work at another time .. I tried all of them, so I switched to a mini martingale , if the first forecast fails, I can recover .. but for now only an idea .. to perfect ..

Hello Mr tools, Mr Mntiwana please assist me create indicator arrow alert at the points i inserted vertical lines when there is a cross between the averages inside the wonderful chaos indicator made here.
i added picture and indicator for clarity hope this helps, thank you
If possible arrow pointer at the right side subwindow. any type will do