Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:45 am

For EURUSD the parameters must be lower?

No, why? Same settings for all pairs. But of course the success of signals depends on market conditions.

Hopefully more successful signals than bad ones.

I am still testing some martingale as well. Basically trying to get no more than 3 bad signals in a row on bad days if possible. Even though not a fan of martingale.

MX01 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:54 am

No, why? Same settings for all pairs. But of course the success of signals depends on market conditions.

Hopefully more successful signals than bad ones.

I am still testing some martingale as well. Basically trying to get no more than 3 bad signals in a row on bad days if possible. Even though not a fan of martingale.
A mini martingale, maximum 15 euros can be lost, but every trade even if you take minimum profit, just do not get past the fourth attempt, the broker makes this option alone, I act like this: 1 euro, 2 euro, 4 euro. 8 euros, without losses only profits, small but always profits .. but do not get to over 8, loss of 15 euros ..
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
MX01

Deez wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:39 am Does this pin thing repaint?
It 'backpaints' to leave only perfect signals on chart. But in real time does not repaint.

However it often removes signals even if we had successful ITM 5min expiration Binaries. Because often the indicator (depending on settings) looks for bigger ZigZag moves. And it doesn't care for us Binary traders. Sometimes it can also happen that it works perfectly but not within 5 minutes, maybe lands ITM at 6th-10th minute and makes a big nice move in desired direction. But so far 5min expiration has worked best.

I would put 3 different settings versions of the indicator on same charts and each 3 different highlight colors. You could test with some martingale as well.