Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Can you suggest, why i cannot seen BLUE BAR inchart!!!!

Because the price fell down again after. So the signal removed itself. But as you could see it was well ITM after signal before on 5 bar expiration. What happens after I don't care anyway :)

Only 2-5min after signal happens :) Then my trade is done and I look for next bar highlight.

With these settings I provided you get more signals. But I have some other settings I test for more volatile markets. Less signals but trying to get more accurate ones.

Ps: This indicator doesn't know that we are Binary traders for only 2-5min expiration. That's why sometimes the signal gets removed even if it was good for 5 or more minutes. It seems it wants longer moves to stay on chart than we need but it doens't matter for us.

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Because the price fell down again after. So the signal removed itself. But as you could see it was well ITM after signal before on 5 bar expiration. What happens after I don't care anyway :)

Only 2-5min after signal happens :) Then my trade is done and I look for next bar highlight.

With these settings I provided you get more signals. But I have some other settings I test for more volatile markets. Less signals but trying to get more accurate ones.

Ps: This indicator doesn't know that we are Binary traders for only 2-5min expiration. That's why sometimes the signal gets removed even if it was good for 5 or more minutes. It seems it wants longer moves to stay on chart than we need but it doens't matter for us.
thanks.. bad luck, non of the blue bars appear or seen :(
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:37 pm Here's something I'm testing. Pin bar reversal. Although this is a different "pin bar" highlight indicator. It has options to increase or decrease frequency via Z (I assume zig-zag).

When markets are slow and rangy then lower settings work perfectly for 2min and 5min expiration. Almost every one is ITM. But when very trending the settings need to be higher.

I still don't have perfect settings for all conditions but still testing. Attached is indicator as well. Don't know who created it. Seems it was done in a different language and has weird cryptic letters in settings.HighLight_Pins.mq4
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
MX01

Pacois, are you able to modify to create alert options in that highlight indicator? Right now the indi always puts out alert message and there's no option to shut off or only audio. Can you put options in settings?

And the value settings in your screenshot are standard settings, not ones I use. It's not a big difference. Maybe standard settings give less but more accurate signals as I use 20 instead 34.

You could also test:

Range: 20
z: 70
Pin: 3.0

Only few signals but more accurate. If you apply on 6-8 currency pairs and wait you may get 4-10 signals per day.

I applied the same highlight indi 3x times on a chart but different settings and different colors to test which ones work best.

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:18 pm Pacois, are you able to modify to create alert options in that highlight indicator? Right now the indi always puts out alert message and there's no option to shut off or only audio. Can you put options in settings?

And the value settings in your screenshot are standard settings, not ones I use. It's not a big difference. Maybe standard settings give less but more accurate signals as I use 20 instead 34.

You could also test:

Range: 20
z: 70
Pin: 3.0

Only few signals but more accurate. If you apply on 6-8 currency pairs and wait you may get 4-10 signals per day.

I applied the same highlight indi 3x times on a chart but different settings and different colors to test which ones work best.
there should already be an alert, put all parameters to a minimum to try