CodeRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Here's something I'm testing. Pin bar reversal. Although this is a different "pin bar" highlight indicator. It has options to increase or decrease frequency via Z (I assume zig-zag).

When markets are slow and rangy then lower settings work perfectly for 2min and 5min expiration. Almost every one is ITM. But when very trending the settings need to be higher.

I still don't have perfect settings for all conditions but still testing. Attached is indicator as well. Don't know who created it. Seems it was done in a different language and has weird cryptic letters in settings.
These users thanked the author MX01 for the post (total 2):
pacois, sal

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:40 pm Alert
5 minutes martingale

i got another indicator and i filtered ETA indicator arrow with .. a good one.. try as per rule in demo..:)

up trend
greenarrow must be appear in open bar
Blue line must be confrimed and below the green line.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:14 pm Just now on USD/CAD. The big candle up after highlight pin was last 5min expiration candle.

For some reason today works almost perfect. Yesterday wasn't like this.

Ps: The arrows are just repainting Zig-Zag arrows.
You're right, sometimes the market has a precise, perfect zig zag, but it's not always like that, I try to identify it, but it's not easy.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
MX01