Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:32 am You're right, I'm sorry, but I can not do anything else for now. ..
I just tested your Test2.mq4 but again settings seem very different from original indicator.

I use original indicator settings then I put your modified version on with same settings and the arrows do not match at all. With same settings in both your arrows appear in different places.

I asked Mladen/ Mrtools in other forum section in hope they can do it.

Thanks anyway
These users thanked the author MX01 for the post:
pacois

Hi Deez

What are your FFx settings for AO exactly (and strength period)? And how do you get alerts from FFx?

I have the indi but there are no alerts settings. Do you have a different version? If so could you please attach here?

And if I understood you correctly you go into a 1 minute call as soon as you get an alert if a FFx currency is at 10 or 1 minute put if it alerts 0?

The other question I have is if it works so great for you and seems almost everything ITM why don't you use more money to trade?

MX01 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:01 pm Hi Deez

What are your FFx settings for AO exactly (and strength period)? And how do you get alerts from FFx?

I have the indi but there are no alerts settings. Do you have a different version? If so could you please attach here?

And if I understood you correctly you go into a 1 minute call as soon as you get an alert if a FFx currency is at 10 or 1 minute put if it alerts 0?

The other question I have is if it works so great for you and seems almost everything ITM why don't you use more money to trade?
What are your FFx settings for AO exactly :

SP = 1 TF = 1,5

I have the indi but there are no alerts settings. Do you have a different version?

I have the paid version(only difference is the alarm)

And if I understood you correctly you go into a 1 minute call as soon as you get an alert if a FFx currency is at 10

9 or 1

The other question I have is if it works so great for you and seems almost everything ITM why don't you use more money to trade

This is where you will fail . . GREED