Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:44 pm

My MFI settings work together with my rsx indi and ATR channel..i suggest you play around with MFI and see what settings work for your strategy
What do you mean with "work together"?

Just because I tested so many settings and can not get any good consistent settings for a 5min expiration.

But on your chart screenshots the arrow seem perfectly placed. Can you share settings or how to make it like that?

MX01 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:28 am

What do you mean with "work together"?

Just because I tested so many settings and can not get any good consistent settings for a 5min expiration.

But on your chart screenshots the arrow seem perfectly placed. Can you share settings or how to make it like that?

Its from 5min TF ..so it will look perfect as it is recalculating..i use it as a warning that something might be happening.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
MX01

Deez wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:45 am Its from 5min TF ..so it will look perfect as it is recalculating..i use it as a warning that something might be happening.
It's just a shame that this is another indicator with wrong alert options.

It alerts on stuff I don't want but it has no alert options when the arrows appear. And I just want it happening on the arrows.

pacois wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:29 am There are no perfect arrows that show you the way, the arrows that indicate an exact and mathematical direction are only those on the streets ..
I don't care if it's perfect. I just want to test some things. Some of these indis have wrong alert options.

On the previous divergence indicator there was no alert options for the actual divergence happening.

And now on this one there's no alert options for just the arrows.

But they alert on other stuff I don't need.

MX01 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:59 am

I don't care if it's perfect. I just want to test some things. Some of these indis have wrong alert options.

On the previous divergence indicator there was no alert options for the actual divergence happening.

And now on this one there's no alert options for just the arrows.

But they alert on other stuff I don't need.
I understand you, I try so many indicators with arrows, but in the end the perfect ones, only when I'm standing still .. mine was a hard observation ..