Re: Something interesting please post here [c-Trader] ...

Lazy Bear COG (Centre of Gravity)

*** This is a 'SPECIAL EDITION" Indicator for cTrader Platform's :angel: :thumbup:
Lazy Bear.jpg

Lazy Bear said :

This is my custom channel (Bear Channel!? :)) derived from BB/STARC. It uses both ATR/STDEV for plotting the bounds.

I use COG (Center of Gravity -6.38%) for deriving the baseline. This enables it to track the price action better than many other channels that make use of MAs or simply "close". Indicator also marks "squeezes" (stdev bands come inside ATR bands). Pay attention to these, as these usually indicate a move.
Lazy Bear COG - Setting.jpg
Lazy Bear COG.png
Lazy Bear COG.zip
(8.12 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:05 pm
Lazy Bear COG (Centre of Gravity)

*** This is a 'SPECIAL EDITION" Indicator for cTrader Platform's :angel: :thumbup:

Lazy Bear.jpg
Lazy Bear said :

This is my custom channel (Bear Channel!? :)) derived from BB/STARC. It uses both ATR/STDEV for plotting the bounds.

I use COG (Center of Gravity -6.38%) for deriving the baseline. This enables it to track the price action better than many other channels that make use of MAs or simply "close". Indicator also marks "squeezes" (stdev bands come inside ATR bands). Pay attention to these, as these usually indicate a move.

Lazy Bear COG - Setting.jpg
BEAUTIFUL!!! CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE GOODIES
WHERE ARE U TSAR HOPE U R OKK

Didn't we had the topic barrier-free trading some days before?

cTrader got a cBot (an EA in MT4-language) called Voice Recognition Trading - E.V.A.T.A and you can control your platform with some commands except open trades till, at least till now.

You must visit the site of clickalgo and download it there. It's free.