Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 pm MACD BB is sold by Nexgen as the "T3 Protrader" for $24,995.00 USD (or rent for $9000 per month) but the chief continues to make it even better by coding it as a non-repainting version with alerts and MTF Thanks to Mntiwana for enabling it to be compatible with the latest MT4.
Again and again, Thanks a tonn! I know it is a repeat thank but this will continue from our end ever in this life.
These users thanked the author mtp for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, Thangarasu

moey_dw wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:47 pm
kk i was looking 4 dis for so long thx for ur twitter post & link & wtf those t3 gen next website $25000k scammers selling da good code :shock: :clap: :clap: :o THX MLADEN MNTIWANA JIMMY BOY
Haha yep. Terrible :lol:

mtp wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Again and again, Thanks a tonn! I know it is a repeat thank but this will continue from our end ever in this life.
You're most welcome Mr. mtp! Have a good trading week bro :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
mtp
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:18 pm This was a mod of the bb macd i did quite awhile back.
Whoa thanks bro. Definitely going to try this one later tonight!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

heispark wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am
Hello, Rijay
If you don't mind. can you also share the first indicator "Macdtape of exponetial moving average" in your screenshot? I cannot find it using keyword search.
here
viewtopic.php?p=1295077613#p1295077613
and here
viewtopic.php?p=1295363923#p1295363923
these are the key words,i used for search
Macd averages tape + lines mtf
there are some more versions too :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
heispark
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.