Re: Tsar - Dynamic Zone Trading System

friend4you wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:17 am

It's similar to keltner channel or bollinger, it's more flexible than a ma and I use it also as sl. There is much literature about bollinger bands.
Any opinion on smoothed Momentum indicator, guys?

The Smooth Momentum Indicator will help Cut the 'noise' out of this momentum indicator. Noise as they say is always present in the Market and can often give many false Signals.

And the Other is "Ultra Smooth Momentum" is almost sure a variation of Jurik Velocity indicator.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
Jimmy
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:48 pm

The Smooth Momentum Indicator will help Cut the 'noise' out of this momentum indicator. Noise as they say is always present in the Market and can often give many false Signals.

And the Other is "Ultra Smooth Momentum" is almost sure a variation of Jurik Velocity indicator.

Actually... Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.14 indie (the Last One) given the Smooth Filtered function too. These for 'Pure Momentum' with Polychromatic colors indicator.

And Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator indie is made Combine ( Added a Filters ) with RSX and Volatility Bands multipied Calculation (use Fibo)
It make Very Accurate. The result of the combined thought and the Best I have encountered Today. No other Additional required anymore :angel:

NOTE :
Attach Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.14 indie for Compare
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
Jimmy

friend4you wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:58 am

All are waiting for tsar zip-files, so we can all test it.
The better way is bollinger bands around smoothed momentum than floating levels, also on tdi as they show borders of overbought better.
Use alingement of all three lines going up as long signal, 0 cross is too often in sideways. Compare it with TDI. Which settings do you all prefer?
TDI changes too early direction as as an rsi it just comapres bar length relatively. RSX is better.

The Answer @ Post #75 in HERE ;)

rijay wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:27 am

yes you are right, settings matters
your settings are nice , will test it further
and see if my dilema to use or not to use tdi remains or not, for the reasons i mentioned
when i have much adaptive indicator for both trending and trading market to use like posted below,
have you tried it with faster settings- with my system? this is indicator posted by mladen at tsd times. but not much discussed. try with this templet settings, ( for entry and exit use this indicators colors that matches with dz kst mtf bars indicator color(or the way you use your tdi indicator)or its trend, for settings of this indicators use templet attached, this indicator is also to Downloads, keep rest of my system indicators to Downloads too, as this templet(contains more to it) is for effective usage of mladen one more average ribbon with immediate visibility of what is happening in all higher time frames on single screen picture. , upper border of ribbon for trailing stop loss and lower border for support, for each time frame ribbon,
htf templet- m15,h1, h4
ltf templet- m1,m5,m15
(you can adjust it as per your style of using timeframes)
this indicator being old one may need 1090 bug fix to work properly
That looks interesting, how do you use the new tdi posted above? I prefer bands instead of dynamic zones, because they react faster and smoother. It is different from your template with the most indicators. Can you post your actual version again? All TDI just work in direction of short ma.
Tsar, thx, but you have no newer template since 1 month and that on post 1?
What are your trading rules to enter and exit?

friend4you wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:37 am

That looks interesting, how do you use the new tdi posted above? I prefer bands instead of dynamic zones, because they react faster and smoother. It is different from your template with the most indicators. Can you post your actual version again? All TDI just work in direction of short ma.
you are right bands are better then dynamic zones due to their faster reactivity. your bands on tdi serves its purpose well.
tdi reacts and works well with short term averages especially used with step one more average, as step one more average 2.3 is kind of 14 sma made more adaptive to price atr ranges i suppose(that is why it matches with center line of your tighter atr bands smoothly), and 13 and 20 ema are crucial for deciding short term trend, this average is a nice one to use, this average is matching well with signal line of macd but being adaptive it filters out whipsaws of macd well in trending markets.
this different templet is for multitimeframe assessment, i also use step one more average 2.3 in mtf mode of corresponding mtf cloud , confluence of lower border of that cloud and step one more average of that mtf is where support lies in case of trend break of immediate lower timeframe settings in multiplication of 4 on timeframes--(for example 50 ema of 1 hr timeframe=13 ema on 4 hr timeframe, 50 ema on 4hr time frame= 13 ema on d1, 50 ema on d1 = 13 ema on weekly timeframe, 50 ema on weekly timeframe= 13 ema on monthly timeframe)( on this basis putting step one more average 2.3 considering it matching as with 13ema is workable in its mtf mode with mtf cloud borders )
htf templet is what i use for that assessment as i do not trade on time frames that are there on ltf templet, but have prepared ltf templet for those who trade on that time frames. else the older version is still there as is .
as you are quite accoustomed to tdi , it is good.
i find one advantage of using tdi with macd is that i can track 50 ema(medium term trend) with macd well. centerline of macd does that tracking. it is when both macd line touches center line that is when equillibrium point with 50 ema is reached and again further price action in direction of medium term trend starts.
you will not find more oscillators in my system except stlm histogram that i use as oscillator too, for the simple reason that i have made money in trending market than in sideways market. so i try to avoid sideways markets all together. stlm histogram if you compare with any oscillator will peak out in line with other oscillators getting overbought. except in strong trending markets when all oscillators too will remain in overbought territory for a while.

friend4you wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:37 am

this is how to use htf templet effetively
Attachments