Re: RIJAY TRADING SYSTEM

camisa wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:56 pm

hi, can you please post the indicator which draws the little arrows in the top window
you may also like this indicator that draws arrows, in that image

PASSWORD IS- kishoreM
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
camisa

rijay wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:07 pm THIS SYSTEM IS CREATED TO SAY THANKS TO SOME GREAT CODERS MLADEN, MR TOOLS AND XARD , WHOSE INDICATORS ARE USED IN THIS SYSTEM.

and as friend4you, suggested to upload full system in rar file rather then using separate indicators.

thanks

RULES-
BUY- BLUE COLORED BARS, BUY ARROW
SELL- RED COLORED BARS, SELL ARROW

--------------------------------------
SPECIAL NOTE-
-----------------------------------------
create Downloads folder in your indicator folder of mt4 terminal, and place all indicator in this folder, OTHERWISE ATTACHED TEMPLET WILL NOT WORK

restart mt4 and load templet.
this is needed just because i extract all my indicators from Downloads folder.
Good evening. Colleagues, please share a working template, please. Out of office not working, do not display indicators.

mtp wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:57 pm Screenshot_2.jpgDear Rijay I seek a small help. Have added Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) but I am not getting output what is shown in below picture like yours.
have you tried this system templet posted below?
use templet posted here and put all indicators to folder that you have created for proper use of this system of mine
you will find more surprise then you have asked for !!!
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472691&sid=90 ... &start=490
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472691&start=480
mtp

mtp wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:57 pm Screenshot_2.jpgDear Rijay I seek a small help. Have added Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) but I am not getting output what is shown in below picture like yours.
that system posted on this links templet is different system all together( it is the system you asked previously for the specified image)
mtp

rijay wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:49 am
have you tried this system templet posted below?
use templet posted here and put all indicators to folder that you have created for proper use of this system of mine
you will find more surprise then you have asked for !!!
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472691&sid=90 ... &start=490
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472691&start=480
Indeed it is more than I wished...just a wow system Rijay and I must accept that you and other guys(gr8 ppl like Mladen,mrtools etc)are doing fantastic job for trader's community specially newbies, coming generations will always feel fortunate to have such treasure put by you people,God bless all contributors here.
These users thanked the author mtp for the post (total 2):
rijay, Sadgebrowne

mtp wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:36 pm
Indeed it is more than I wished...just a wow system Rijay and I must accept that you and other guys(gr8 ppl like Mladen,mrtools etc)are doing fantastic job for trader's community specially newbies, coming generations will always feel fortunate to have such treasure put by you people,God bless all contributors here.
you may also try out this templet posted on this link
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472788&sid=7a ... f&start=90
mtp