Re: NMC (New Metatrader 4) Compatible indicators thread

Dear mrtools,

I find 3c_JMA_Multi_Osc(AM)_Hist indicator as writen at 2010 year. And I didn't got Trouble when Compile it with MetaEditor Version 5.00 build 1601 (16 May 2017)

I need your Help for make MT4 NMC (because the Signal given Not Accurate) and upgrade the Menu with ''user friendly' please...

Description:

An antimartingale which with subsequent smoothing its results Jurika method (smoothing formula taken from the indicator JMA WPR by Spiggy).

JMA settings smoothing:

Len-depth JMA smoothing;
Phase parameter changing within-100 ... + 100, affect the quality of the transition processes;
BarCount-the number of calculated bars (has value when JMA smoothing).
Indicator settings:

Per-the period of the oscillator or moving average;
Price-the price at which the oscillator or moving average;
Method-the method of smoothing applied in the first stage for the oscillator or moving average;

IND.-Initial indicator whose values will be antialiased:

1. MA
2. MACD
3. Hull MA
4. Hull MACD
5.LRMA
6. LR MACD
7. RSI
8. Cross RSI
9. MFI

0. Cross MFI
1. Momentum
2. Demarker
3. Cross ADX
4. ADX
5. DI +
6. DI-
7. WPR
8. CCI
9. AD

0. ATR
1. OBV
2. StdDev
3. RVI
4. DPO
5. AO
6. AC
7. FATL
8. SATL
9. PCCI-FATL

0. PCCI-SATL
1. PCCI-RFTL
2. PCCI-RSTL
3. PCCI RBCI-(1)
4. PCCI RBCI-(2)
5. FATL-SATL
6. FTLM
7. STLM
8. RBCI
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:37 am Dear mrtools,

I find 3c_JMA_Multi_Osc(AM)_Hist indicator as writen at 2010 year. And I didn't got Trouble when Compile it with MetaEditor Version 5.00 build 1601 (16 May 2017)
Try now
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Tsar
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Tsar wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:37 am

Hi mntiwana,

Thank you for your attention and Help.

I find the Signal indicator still Inaccurate.
And my other requests of the Menu are as per the attached Images ...
As you already knows well,the matters belongs to coding are impossible for me as i am not coder :)
and i think the indicators used are old enough,seems a time taking process for experts to look in every single line of code,better to use any from newer version of those that no doubts clean,fast,accurate almost with many additional features included - though not some kind compound of different indicators
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.