Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 am I have tried to get the signals to reverse on this code - spent over 2 hrs trying.........
It is my attempt to get the bull blue arrows to go OVER the price candle and the red bear candles to go UNDER the price candle.
It is by far an easier way to visualise - see illustration. The manual aqua arrows are where I need them to be.
The arrows seem to be placed on high or low price but I can find no way to move the arrows above a bull signal candle and below a bear signal candle.
Thanks.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
TEAMTRADER

nanos wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 am

mrtools,mladen

I posted a request on 14 Jan 18, I have no had any feedback yet. Can you please have a look and help when you get the chance.

Good Day Everyone

I am just re-posting this request for the third time since I have not had any response, hopefully someone will be able to help this time around.

I found this mini chart on the web recently, Can you please hep me add 2 moving averages to it. I have attached the mq4 and 2 files that will go in the include fold.

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

mtp wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:22 pm In most of mladen's post I see this box type indicator followed by a bar,its like candle time but I am not able to know the importance of that square/box thingy.what is the significance to it,how important it is, if one can explain please.Thanks a tonMalden.jpg
Hello! The box is the Daily session range and the candle is the Daily Candle in real time! Pretty neat eh? :D
In case you haven't got it, download the latest one here (posted by our moderator Mntiwana).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
mtp
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance