Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

peterke wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Tsar - tks - I had the ex4 version, I was looking for a version I could get signals from that I could use in an EA. Either a mq4 version or a ex4 version set up to provide external signals. I'm looking to set up a trade dashboard using the signals
I hadnt seen anywhere where the ex4 version is set up to do this

regards
Peter

Whenever you find the Indicators made mladen or mrtools afforded .ex4 file ( NOT the .mq4 file )
This is a Signal, they didn't share the Source Code.

They like share Indicator for Trader use only.
And protect their 'Source Code' so can't misused for Sale Commercially ( though there are Edits again )

Hope you understand this ... ;)
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
peterke
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:54 pm

Whenever you find the Indicators made mladen or mrtools afforded .ex4 file ( NOT the .mq4 file )
This is a Signal, they didn't share the Source Code.

They like share Indicator for Trader use only.
And protect their 'Source Code' so can't misused for Sale Commercially ( though there are Edits again )

Hope you understand this ... ;)

Ops... !
In some days, I seems to take on the task as a " Moderator (or Admin) " at Forex Station :o

Hey Jimmy and mntiwana
What are you both going to take more a Long Holidays ? :lol: :lol:
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:17 pm Ops... !
In some days, I seems to take on the task as a " Moderator (or Admin) " at Forex Station :o

Hey Jimmy and mntiwana
What are you both going to take more a Long Holidays ? :lol: :lol:
Haha thanks for helping out dude!

PS: And Mrtools is always on too! He's like a ninja... watching, coding and trading in the background :P

jirayus409 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:25 pm anyone have market profile indicator /volume at price for MT4 ??

thx in advance
There's a nice one here!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

peterke wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Tsar - tks - I had the ex4 version, I was looking for a version I could get signals from that I could use in an EA. Either a mq4 version or a ex4 version set up to provide external signals. I'm looking to set up a trade dashboard using the signals
I hadnt seen anywhere where the ex4 version is set up to do this

regards
Peter
Any ex4 file posted as far as i'm aware you can get signals off of them using iCustom. Also if I remember correctly either here or at TSD, Mladen did a similiar version called Grab candles, think it was in mt4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
peterke

I have tried to get the signals to reverse on this code - spent over 2 hrs trying.........
It is my attempt to get the bull blue arrows to go OVER the price candle and the red bear candles to go UNDER the price candle.
It is by far an easier way to visualise - see illustration. The manual aqua arrows are where I need them to be.
The arrows seem to be placed on high or low price but I can find no way to move the arrows above a bull signal candle and below a bear signal candle.
Thanks.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
mtp