The Both of Stochastic indicators is ' Compatible / NMC ' with MT4 Build 1090

1. ZeroLag Stochs_true

ZeroLag Stochs_true formula.jpg

2. DS_Stochastic

DS_Stochastic formula.jpg
Thank you Tsar, I will try it. :)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

GUYS I like to share this full volume averages indicator from Sharjah trading friends in dubai...... plz try
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Cazz223, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

heispark wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 pm
Hi, Mntiwana
Your 'zero lag stochastic' indicator draws my attention. ;) I cannot find it using keyword search. If it's not private indicator, could you please share it? :)
Thanks!
Hi heispark
sorry to replying late,nothing is private for any trader/friend and especially when you are in question :)
there are a lot of such versions around
the ver you asked it is really interesting and a kind of composite but very flexible for to be fit in any situation,though some features needs to be corrected (are inactive as per my testing) and required a little upgrade too by kind coders
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
heispark
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:28 am
Hi heispark
sorry to replying late,nothing is private for any trader/friend and especially when you are in question :)
there are a lot of such versions around
the ver you asked it is really interesting and a kind of composite but very flexible for to be fit in any situation,though some features needs to be corrected (are inactive as per my testing) and required a little upgrade too by kind coders
Thank you Mntiwana for sharing. It's cool! :thumbup: :)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Jimmy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:04 pm Hawkeye Volume by Nigel Hawks is a renowned and premium VSA tool used and recommended by many traders.

More info [url=http://www.hawkeyetraders.com/indicators/volume/]here[/url] and video here .

PS: Please be sure to download the DLL attached and place it into your "Libraries" folder.

EURUSDH1.png
Can you put the file in mq4? Thank you

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:29 pm This is the t3 money flow index with floating levels, with a choice of regular floating levels, quantile bands, or deviation bands.
:D sincerely thx u mrtoolz for new creation for us to try on this new trading week.........i cannot wait 2 use it!! can i ask plz what is floating levels...........is this mean the bands? :shifty:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈