Re: Tsar - Dynamic Zone Trading System

Tsar wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 am

Hi losajoca,

The TMMA_Histo indicator is .ex4 file
Put in the 'Indicator Directory' your MT4 Platform's.

The step you need to do is follow like Picture in Attachment { These for OS Windows 10 }

MEMO :
'Tsar' is the Name of my Laptop.
The 'Many Numbers + Alphabetical' are the Name MT4 Platform's Terminal.
Hi Tsar,

I've done that.
Meanwhile keep trying and it worked but only on eur/usd and 5M chart...
It slows the PC, so never mind, I'll stick to the indy's I already use.
Thanks.

losajoca wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:05 am

Hi Tsar,

I've done that.
Thanks.
similar type of indicator if you want to try, needs posted dll file for its function
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
losajoca

losajoca wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:05 am

Hi Tsar,

I've done that.
Thanks.
You need REDUCE many Indicators if 'Not Used' for Trading. And then Re-start your PC.
And don't Opened 'the Chart's' too much. If it's still a Problem then I suggest to add RAM Memory your PC.
When needed to replace the Latest PC with New Spech in this year.

I will create a Trading System that contains many Indicators functions on One Display in the Chart.
But the Chart display is (still) Clean and Simple because the Indicators is On / Off. Can use if Need it.
It takes Time to search for the Indicators use later ...
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
losajoca
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

rijay wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:22 am here is one good indicator by amdudus, worth trying , with system of tsar
automates sl, tp prices using autofibo, quite effective too,
thanks to amdudus for posting this indicator

It's Usefull for to know when Trigger / OP ; put the Stop Loss & take the Profit ( = Close the Trade )

Btw REMEMBER - that's Indie based Zig Zag Formula. Always Dynamic to Search NEW High / New LOW :!:
[*] Recommend to Change the Length Setting to 12 ( the Default is 6 )

It just Usefull to SCALP only... ;)
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
rijay
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:52 am

Hi nathanvbasko,

I didn't found RSX in the Setting. I think the Coder (Just) Optimize RSI Signal only.
And for Looking the BIG Trend / for LONG Setup, it must take a look in Higher Time Frime.

Thanks. I will ask v2vboni on his facebook group. I got that indicator from there but it seems different from the one you shared here. I will ask for RSX version and VHF adaptive
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

At the links I posted above above the adaptive mrtools version has rsx.
I use instead of TDI Bollinger bands 34 1,5 on smoothed momentum by setting calculated on "previous indicators data". These settings are well known with these settings on RSI or RSX. It's invented by Malone and called Traders Dynamic Index TDI as you know.
I posted several versions on that thread, but Momentum is faster. If atr-bands are broken and all momentum lines change direction, it's a good entry point.
Other indicators ONLY work together (if they aren't set to use data of previous indicator), if you put two indicators on same window with setting them on same max. highs and lows.
Mr.Tools x3 version has working alerts, but he does not post a free mq4-version, although mladen posted one without alerts as mq4. The x6 is like x3, but with 6 momentum lines like for trading crossing lines.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post (total 2):
Tsar, rijay

friend4you wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:15 am At the links I posted above above the adaptive mrtools version has rsx.
I use instead of TDI Bollinger bands 34 1,5 on smoothed momentum by setting calculated on "previous indicators data". These settings are well known with these settings on RSI or RSX. It's invented by Malone and called Traders Dynamic Index TDI as you know.
I posted several versions on that thread, but Momentum is faster. If atr-bands are broken and all momentum lines change direction, it's a good entry point.
Other indicators ONLY work together (if they aren't set to use data of previous indicator), if you put two indicators on same window with setting them on same max. highs and lows.
Mr.Tools x3 version has working alerts, but he does not post a free mq4-version, although mladen posted one without alerts as mq4. The x6 is like x3, but with 6 momentum lines like for trading crossing lines.
i combine your atr band with other indicators, as i find using atr bands alone as sl and tp kind of setup difficult

as you are using atr bands since long and set sl and breakout accordingly, if you put up an image i can also see how to use it and can utilise it with my system too
as you are also using momentum indicator too as explained your image will help understand how momentum indicator can be utilised effectively
hope you will post here nice image too
thanks for indicators

Tsar wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:00 am TMMA_Histo

For Scalpers Lover for Intraday Trade ;)

Here the TMMA_Histo 4 TF (Time Frime) indicator to Support your Trade in Dynamic Zone Trading System.
hello, tsar,
your system is nice one,
your previous indicators dema macd zones amp alerts 2_sp, that you posted in dynamic zone indicator thread is nice one

i am also waiting to see your system based on this indicator with background coloring , previously posted
that kind of system looks very nice too
these images that of your system looks interesting
looking forward to see incorporationg of this indicators in your nice system soon
thanks
Attachments