Re: MT4 INDICATOR BANK

Hi guys thi is my System Strategy.
I'm not looking for the perfect entry, I'm just looking for an entry point to enter Trend, there are indicators that move the arrows, but for me it's not important, I come from the sports world and they teach me that you do not win just because you're good, win if your strategy is the best. I analyzed the cycles, minor cycles last 3 days, average cycles 15 days, cycles 1 month long, I do not care to enter the perfect candle what I'm looking for is an entry point for the trend.
In the photos I put my strategy work, Now I have a weak SHORT signal for EURUSD confirmed at 1.2430 and I am waiting for a LONG confirmation signal on USD / JPY.
Green Pips for all.
Sorry form my english, i'm Italian Trader.

I can not insert the files can you tell me how can I do?
Thank you.

Finsbury Park wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 am Hi guys thi is my System Strategy.
I'm not looking for the perfect entry, I'm just looking for an entry point to enter Trend, there are indicators that move the arrows, but for me it's not important, I come from the sports world and they teach me that you do not win just because you're good, win if your strategy is the best. I analyzed the cycles, minor cycles last 3 days, average cycles 15 days, cycles 1 month long, I do not care to enter the perfect candle what I'm looking for is an entry point for the trend.
In the photos I put my strategy work, Now I have a weak SHORT signal for EURUSD confirmed at 1.2430 and I am waiting for a LONG confirmation signal on USD / JPY.
Green Pips for all.

Thank you.
Your English is far better than mine :)
let us try step by step how to quote some post or create new post
according to 1 picture click at quote or full editor as required
it will open new window/page - here write your message and according to 2 picture click on attachments - this will make avail able add files tab ,according to picture 3
click on add files it will leads you to next window from where you ca chose files of your choice,chose files one by one,let them upload
lastly when finished write text and file uploads,click on submit according to picture 4
that is all
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
moey_dw
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Finsbury Park wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 am Hi guys thi is my System Strategy.
Green Pips for all.

Thank you.
These users thanked the author Finsbury Park for the post (total 3):
alextschem, reachme, dmnik