Re: Range and Renko Indicators

19kumar92 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:23 pm can any one make CCFP indicator to run on renko chart ,in normal ,it is not running in renko chart
thank for every one .
there are so many kinds and types of renko chart builder EAs and indicators and same for ccfp so a round question is hard to know exact for peoples
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

RANGE BAR INDICATORS

Hello Everyone,
Lets make this space for sharing our range bar systems and indicators that work well on range bars.
Range bars are very powerful, they minimise the spikes and noise in price action and more importantly, without lag...
I have found that Step indicators work very well with range bars. I am attaching the indicators below.

Please share your best range bar setups and indicators in this thread.

For Range Bar EA:

Put the file into your MT4 expert advisors folder. Restart the platform and enable expert advisors button, open a 1 minute chart of your favourite currency pair, scroll back the history for a few days and attach the EA on the chart. Set your range bars size (for example 3 pip) and the offline chart where you want to get the range bars chart (for example 2, or 3 or any other number different from default timeframes 1,5,15,30 etc...), then wait for a tick and you will be ready to open the offline range bars chart (with gaps) of that currency pair.

For Range Bar Indicator:

Put the file into your MT4 indicator folder and the dll in to libraries folder. Restart the platform and open a 1 minute chart of your favourite currency pair, scroll back the history for a few days and attach the indicator on the chart. Set your range bars size (for example 3 pip) and the offline chart where you want to get the range bars chart (for example 2, or 3 or any other number different from default timeframes 1,5,15,30 etc...), then you will be ready to open the offline range bars chart (without gaps) of that currency pair.
These users thanked the author jaayazan for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Lightningstorm7, najv

Re: RANGE BAR INDICATORS

Good thread Jaayazan.
I adapted these specifically for renko but they work just as well on range.
Target indicators are exit warnings and can ONLY be used in live charts - back testing cannot be done as they recalculate. Using both together is a highly recommended. Traders scalping need exit warning unless they are using other methods of targeting and closing trades.
Dema trend averages are my version of Guppy.
TEAMTRADER