Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Tsar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 am

Okey... I will Open the New Thread TRADING SYSTEM for the Next Time.
I need Support All Member & mladen + mrtools for Looking to Optimize Trading System. :angel: :thumbup:

Here the Picture of Another dema macd zones amp alerts 2 & Multi Pivot Point Daily Weekly Monthly
I never Posted in (All) Forum before... I will share in the TRADING SYSTEM Section Later :idea: :P
super tsar, your system is looking better and better with each image that you are posting,

looking forward to start of new thread in trading system soon.

i think if anyone can help improvise any system is mladen and mrtools only

i think we are in same boat and on same very great forum where we have great coders to help out.
i am also posting here my system as much as i can, so that someone can advise for improving it
everyones trading experience is different , so suggestions always helps
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
Tsar

I need Support All Member & mladen + mrtools for Looking to Optimize Trading System. :angel: :thumbup:

Here the Picture of Another dema macd zones amp alerts 2 & Multi Pivot Point Daily Weekly Monthly
I never Posted in (All) Forum before... I will share in the TRADING SYSTEM Section Later :idea: :P
stlm histogram may be also useful with your system i think,
Attachments
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
moey_dw

rijay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:32 pm

ema macd zones amp alerts 2 indicator for main window does not seem to work with me,
advise me if i am making something wrong or needs some settings
thanks for it.
What's your Problem :?:

I didn't found the Problem for installed 'the Both of indies in One Screen Window :

1. Installed the First is dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp and then dema macd zones amp alerts 2
2. Installed the First is dema macd zones amp alerts 2 and then dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp

And Compiled the Both indicators did not found Any Error & any Warning
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:56 pm

I didn't found the Problem for installed 'the Both of indies in One Screen Window :

1. Installed the First is dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp and then dema macd zones amp alerts 2
2. Installed the First is dema macd zones amp alerts 2 and then dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp

dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp indicator is working fine
but
dema macd zones amp alerts 2 indicator does not show up on main chart(even after 1090 bugfix)

not a problem though as your subwindow indicator is working fine.
will try to find some way around
Attachments

Tsar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:56 pm

try using this indicator based on step oma,
this is going to be useful with your system too, for exact visualisation
behaves with macd to create on chart macd type matching.
fits well with your dynamic zone settings well too with default settings.

will also wait for your system posting in trading system section
thanks for your reply

after much testing of your system, i must say that your system is very finely tuned with moving averages and macd
you are using all the very good indicator of mladen with very fine settings of that indicators too.
nice that you have shared it here
proving to be very useful mixing with my indicators that i am posting like step averages ribbon, that are also based on step moving averages concept of mladen

rijay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 pm

dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp indicator is working fine
but
dema macd zones amp alerts 2 indicator does not show up on main chart(even after 1090 bugfix)

not a problem though as your subwindow indicator is working fine.
will try to find some way around
Try to Compiled in Twice. I mean after the First Compiled and Compile again for Twice.

I attach .ex4 file of Both dema indicators for you ...
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...