Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, friends.
Make this indicator MTF multiplication method period. For the current timeframe periods 1 and 1, for the following timeframe 1 multiplied by the ratio of the number of bars next timeframe.
Then redrawing and flashing arrows will stop.
In the screenshot you can see that the indicator on the chart M1 to M30 period has already given the signal, and the indicator in a separate window yet. He then redrew several bars and arrows appeared with the big delay. The more they are still blinking

nanos wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:48 am Add 2 MAs to Mini Chart

I found this mini chart on the web recently, Can you please hep me add 2 moving averages to it. I have attached the mq4 and 2 files that will go in the include fold.

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

mrtools,mladen

I posted a request on 14 Jan 18, I have no had any feedback yet. Can you please have a look and help when you get the chance.

ALTKUB wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:16 am Hi Mntiwana,

Could you check this indicator please? it doesn't work.

Thx advance...
Hi Altkub
The version you posted it needs DDS (Drake Delay Stochastic) indicator for to work
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
ALTKUB, heispark
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

lava97 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:28 pm hello to you all, I have a question about the indicator Baluda Super Slope, it repaint after the bar closes?
in the live chart these signals appear with a closed bar or do they come out only after?
sorry for the question but I'm a neophyte trader
Not sure if it repaints but it produced an arrow even though it did not cross..could experts please fix if they have time..
Attachments
Arrow dissapears when tf refresh Arrow dissapears when tf refresh

lava97 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:28 pm hello to you all, I have a question about the indicator Baluda Super Slope, it repaint after the bar closes?
in the live chart these signals appear with a closed bar or do they come out only after?
sorry for the question but I'm a neophyte trader
Immagine.png
Still not sure if it repaints but false arrows do stay..if you using it as mtf maybe try this.. Trix indicator set to M5 but use only fast trend for extra conformation..

Hi all,

I was looking over the forum and internet but couldn´t find a very simple indicator that i´d like to incorporate in my trading.
I need to see on chart window ( select corner) the value of CCI and RSI current bar plus 3 previous bars. Someone have such indicator ? if not can the master coders of forum code one for MT4 platform ?

Thanks in advance,
Eggzactly