Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:59 am

Added mtf.
thank you mr tools for this great indicator, Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars)

may i please request you to add

-- color change of centerline when line crosses above or below 0 center line as is seen in image 1-- just like as magical macd indicator of mladen shows color change of centerline (just attached macd for example , in other window for centerline color to appear on this indicator also) and

--color change of background on indicator in its own subwindow ( as is seen in image 2, just attached other indicator to show how background color on only subwindow to appear and not on main chart)
- when line color is green- background color of indicator subwindow is also green
-when line color is red --background color of indicator subwindow is also red
-when line color is polychromatic- background color of indicator subwindow is also polychromatic

attaching here indicators and images too for explanation,
hope i have explained well.

idea behind it is ,it is performing well with mladens magical macd indicator ,
adding colors will help easy identification and for using its background coloring with other indicators too may be useful also

i appreciate time you are spending for coding, so whenever you find time for this changes of indicator , will wait for it. thanks
many thanks to you in advance
thanks again for coding mac3d indicator arrows for me in past

thanks to great coder mladen and

thanks to denicalcio for reposting indicator.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
太虚一毫

rijay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 pm

thank you mr tools for this great indicator, Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars)

may i please request you to add

-- color change of centerline when line crosses above or below 0 center line as is seen in image 1-- just like as magical macd indicator of mladen shows color change of centerline (just attached macd for example , in other window for centerline color to appear on this indicator also) and

--color change of background on indicator in its own subwindow ( as is seen in image 2, just attached other indicator to show how background color on only subwindow to appear and not on main chart)
- when line color is green- background color of indicator subwindow is also green
-when line color is red --background color of indicator subwindow is also red
-when line color is polychromatic- background color of indicator subwindow is also polychromatic

attaching here indicators and images too for explanation,
hope i have explained well.

idea behind it is ,it is performing well with mladens magical macd indicator ,
adding colors will help easy identification and for using its background coloring with other indicators too may be useful also

i appreciate time you are spending for coding, so whenever you find time for this changes of indicator , will wait for it. thanks
many thanks to you in advance
thanks again for coding mac3d indicator arrows for me in past

thanks to great coder mladen and

thanks to denicalcio for reposting indicator.
Do you mean like the Picture in Attachment ? :angel:

Use dema macd zones alerts 2.01 indie will make your Request come true.
It need change to Separate Window ...
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Do you mean like the Picture in Attachment ? :angel:

Use dema macd zones alerts 2.01 indie will make your Request come true.
It need change to Separate Window ...
thanks tsar for your nice reply,

as per your suggestion , the idea is the same for Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicaor,
as polychromatic gradual color transition gives better idea of trend change when short term moving averages starts turning, when all averages align then dark color appears, as is seen in attached image,
background coloring of subwindow indicator will help easy viewing and may generate kind of heatmap also that shows where moving average are turning

your image also displays the same idea well
i am not coder so proposed my idea to mrtools
your image also looks nice with your promising idea,
if you can code Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator as is seen in your image and also can post your macd indicator showing in subwindow as is seen in your image then it will be nice of you, many thanks in advance for that to you.

or i will aslo wait for mr tools to see my request for coding Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator as is seen in your image with centerline color display too.

keep in touch with your great innovative ideas
Attachments