Re: RIJAY TRADING SYSTEM

traderxp wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 pm

yeah i did that , thanks , but when i added the indicator it was not like yours in the picture
it appeared but without the other line , the white one in the dynamic_zones_kst_amp_bars window i mean

thanks
use Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars). indicator posted here,
that is newer coded version by mrtools,
it will show line also
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
mtp

rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:29 am with many thanks to tsar for providing ,very nice and useful indicator that fits well with rijay trading system,
here posting indicator

dedicated to our fantastic coders mladen and mrtools , for their great work .
Hi guys
the "amp" (dema macd zones amp alerts) is an auto extra addition within some indicators name because of site problem at that time when these codes were posted there and is not the part of original name of indicator as per my little knowing
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

traderxp wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 pm

yeah i did that , thanks , but when i added the indicator it was not like yours in the picture
it appeared but without the other line , the white one in the dynamic_zones_kst_amp_bars window i mean

thanks
there is not much update of the primary system except the optional addition of this two indicators,
readers can opt to add this indicator on the system if they wish.

you can just manually load it if you want to test it

dema macd zones amp alerts

Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars).-- much of the discussion of this indicator has been alrready done in dynamic zone indicators section.

tradersprofit wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Pls can you share the template and indicators of this update in a single folder... Thanks.
there is not much update of the primary system except the optional addition of this two indicators,
readers can opt to add this indicator on the system if they wish.

you can just manually load it if you want to test it

dema macd zones amp alerts

Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars).-- much of the discussion of this indicator has been alrready done in dynamic zone indicators section.