Re: Indicator requests and ideas

fmr777 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 am
mntiwana wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:30 am

I cant see the picture you posted
try to create picture by pressing screen print button on key board - or from MT4 terminal,file drop down menu,click at save as picture
Better i hope

Hello, I do not know if I've done the right thing and if it works the way you want, try it live.
Attachments
Cattura3.JPG
Wpr nrp alerts.mq4
(6.83 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:20 am
shaileshm wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 am
Is it possible to change the color method of quantile volume a bit? I do not have the mq4 maybe someone else has it.

I would like it to show the color change at the extremum points instead of zero cross. Is this possible?
Are you looking for the limit to zeros option like the mt5 version?
sorry the earlier image didnt get attached for some reason. What I basically meant was colour change at extremumm points like these. Also what exactly is the correct way to read out this indicator?
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Hi Pacois/Mr Tools and Mntiwana

Thank you again for your kind help. Mr Tools version works for me,i can see the bands but i am still struggling to get Pacois 2 indicators to show the bands, even after trying the bug fix. I dont know what to do Pacois to get it to show.

Mr Tools, would you be able to please put the dots option onto the following indicator as it has the bands moving average . I need this to complete my project.
I would be most appreciative.

Regards

Naughty 77
Attachments
rsi + bollinger bands alerts + arrows.mq4
(10.69 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

Naughty 77 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Thank you again for your kind help. Mr Tools version works for me,i can see the bands but i am still struggling to get Pacois 2 indicators to show the bands, even after trying the bug fix. I dont know what to do Pacois to get it to show.

Mr Tools, would you be able to please put the dots option onto the following indicator as it has the bands moving average . I need this to complete my project.

Regards

Naughty 77
Try it, if it counts the error then it is a problem of my compilation.
Attachments
EURUSDM1.png
rsi + bollinger bands alerts + arrows Point.mq4
(10.81 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Naughty 77 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Regards

Naughty 77
Added the dots option.
Attachments
rsi + bollinger bands alerts + arrows +dots.ex4
(46.66 KiB) Downloaded 215 times