Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Pacois/Mr Tools and Mntiwana

Thank you again for your kind help. Mr Tools version works for me,i can see the bands but i am still struggling to get Pacois 2 indicators to show the bands, even after trying the bug fix. I dont know what to do Pacois to get it to show.

Mr Tools, would you be able to please put the dots option onto the following indicator as it has the bands moving average . I need this to complete my project.
I would be most appreciative.

Regards

Naughty 77

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 pm Hi Pacois/Mr Tools and Mntiwana

Thank you again for your kind help. Mr Tools version works for me,i can see the bands but i am still struggling to get Pacois 2 indicators to show the bands, even after trying the bug fix. I dont know what to do Pacois to get it to show.

Mr Tools, would you be able to please put the dots option onto the following indicator as it has the bands moving average . I need this to complete my project.

Regards

Naughty 77
Try it, if it counts the error then it is a problem of my compilation.

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 pm Hi Pacois/Mr Tools and Mntiwana

Regards

Naughty 77
Added the dots option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pacois