Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:20 am

Are you looking for the limit to zeros option like the mt5 version?
I havent checked the mt5 version tbh. So I am not sure what exactly you are trying to say. Actually I am not even sure how the indicator is supposed to be read. But this is what I see.
The extremum points shows the reversal points. So maybe its better to also show a color change there.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

fmr777 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 am

Thanks for answering...
What I mean is that if it is possible that nothing shows the indicator until the closing of the candle ..... that in the current candle shows nothing ... attached file
Test it properly
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 am
Test it properly
Sorry to insist ... or I do not explain myself well or you have not understood me ...
I do not see in the configuration of the indicator any parameter that does what I want ... I do not want to remove alerts ... I want to remove the indicator in the current candle.
Attached file to try to explain it.

Thank you for your patience
Attachments

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:39 am Hi Pacois and coders

A very big thank you,exactly what i wanted......but i have one problem,both indicators are showing the points( dots) but not showing the bands at all,see attachment. I have tried the bug fix for build 1090,changed colour etc etc. Why wont the bands show ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Have you tried Mrtools posted ver,that is working perfect

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

fmr777 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 am
Sorry to insist ... or I do not explain myself well or you have not understood me ...
I do not see in the configuration of the indicator any parameter that does what I want ... I do not want to remove alerts ... I want to remove the indicator in the current candle.
Attached file to try to explain it.

Thank you for your patience
I cant see the picture you posted
try to create picture by pressing screen print button on key board - or from MT4 terminal,file drop down menu,click at save as picture

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:39 am Hi Pacois and coders

A very big thank you,exactly what i wanted......but i have one problem,both indicators are showing the points( dots) but not showing the bands at all,see attachment. I have tried the bug fix for build 1090,changed colour etc etc. Why wont the bands show ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
I do not know what to tell you, I work, I think you've already tried to fill in 2 times with metaeditor?
Attachments

fmr777 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 am

Better i hope
This version will be working this way you like or dislike :)
but you can squeeze/widen levels for slope coloring faster/slower
if you ever saw any indicator doing like that as you asking - except shift option