Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Jimmy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:19 pm This is the latest version of Support And Resistance (Supply And Demand Zones) indicator. In my experience this is the most reliable indicator to help you automatically pin-point Supply and Demand Zones to trade reversals.
It comes with a load of options, has Multi Time-frame abilities, Alerts and also includes free regular updates which notify you on your chart!
I have also attached my settings file within the Zip. To use it, place the file in your "Presets" folder and load it within the indicator.

If you have any issues please let us know.

SRZONES.png
sergtradingfx wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:08 am Thank you very much for the supply/demand indi and the .set file Jimmy. Is there a way to have alarms working for only one type of resistance/support, for example only proven support/resistance? Thank you again
That fxr indi is adware, it wants updates and opens websites every x weeks. Maybe you want to work on this free support resistance file:
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Jagg

Perhaps a better alternative to what has been previously posted by myself

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, heispark, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Ms Fibonacci

The Ms. Fibonacci is a FREE indicator that automatically draws and adjust new Highest and Lowest Fibonacci levels on the chart. The most Important thing is, draw the Fibonacci levels Correctly point to point and mark that Price levels.

Features
1. Draw Fibonacci levels and automatically adjust each level.
2. Most important Fibo Levels are included (0, 23.6, 38.2, 50.0, 61.8, 100.0, 161.8).
3. User friendly parameters.
4. Lines, Labels, colors and all other items can customize for a better look.

Parameters
C_Fibonacci_Parameters -- Fibonacci Parameters.
Draw a Fibonacci -- Activate/ Deactivate, Draw Fibonacci levels on the chart.
Auto Adjust -- Activate/ Deactivate, Automatically adjust Fibonacci High and Low levels.
Line Style -- Fibonacci line style
Line Width -- Fibonacci line width
Line Color -- Fibonacci line color
Number Of Bars To Search -- Draw Fibonacci between last bar and given bar. (Default: 0 = Window First Visible Bar)
Shift -- Shift from Last bar.
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post (total 2):
deepakmadan, 太虚一毫
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...