NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

fmr777 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 pm
hello .... could you make the current candle of this indicator not appear?
That appears after the closing of the candle ... thanks

Williams’ Percent Range
Try using this of Mrtools version
Wpr nrp alerts
CADCHFH1.png
Wpr nrp alerts.ex4
(24.17 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Naughty 77 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 pm
Hi Mr Tools

Kindly requesting if you can add dots as an option under true/false for the following 2 indicators ?
I would be most appreciative

Kind regards
Naughty 77
Hi, the points this?
Rsi Better Bollinger bands..mq4
(13.61 KiB) Downloaded 501 times
RSI + Bollinger bands alerts + arrows..mq4
(10.81 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
Cattura2.JPG
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:07 am
Naughty 77 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 pm
Hi Mr Tools

Kindly requesting if you can add dots as an option under true/false for the following 2 indicators ?
I would be most appreciative

Kind regards
Naughty 77
Hi, the points this?
Yes,may be like this :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Is it possible to change the color method of quantile volume a bit? I do not have the mq4 maybe someone else has it.

I would like it to show the color change at the extremum points instead of zero cross. Is this possible?
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 am
Is it possible to change the color method of quantile volume a bit? I do not have the mq4 maybe someone else has it.

I would like it to show the color change at the extremum points instead of zero cross. Is this possible?
Are you looking for the limit to zeros option like the mt5 version?

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 pm
Dimitri wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:12 pm
Dear Mntiwana,
First of all i want to wish you a Nice, Happy and Healthy New Year ....
My request is to use a "tool" that can scan available instruments in MT4 (or selected ones) that meet "specified signal conditions" ... in order to decide and select preferable trade .... For example, suppose that your "signal" is a "two MA cross" and "CCI > +100" for BUY Signal and "two MA cross" and "CCI > -100" for SELL Signal. Now you want to "scan which instruments" meet the specified conditions ... as an addition to this can be selected the "time frame" ...
Hope that it is clear the concept and the request ...
Thank you for your interest.
Best Regards
Dimitri
As an immediate reply I think "multi pair" indicators or multi instruments dash boards can be of that kind
Thank you so much my Dear Friend ... it could be a way to approach the logic ... but it is not the same. If there could be any solution to this ... it would be very interesting ... Thank you again ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:21 am
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 pm

As an immediate reply I think "multi pair" indicators or multi instruments dash boards can be of that kind
Thank you so much my Dear Friend ... it could be a way to approach the logic ... but it is not the same. If there could be any solution to this ... it would be very interesting ... Thank you again ...
Best Regards
Dimitri
Then you must describe and or decide some/any " "specified signal conditions" logic first
in general if some body showing you dozens indicators you will be continuing saying "no not this" - :)
as round questions seems just guessing around,mind reading is truly a hard job

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2737 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2003 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”