Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Naughty 77 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 pm Hi Mr Tools

Kindly requesting if you can add dots as an option under true/false for the following 2 indicators ?
I would be most appreciative

Kind regards
Naughty 77
Hi, the points this?
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
sal

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 pm
As an immediate reply I think "multi pair" indicators or multi instruments dash boards can be of that kind
Thank you so much my Dear Friend ... it could be a way to approach the logic ... but it is not the same. If there could be any solution to this ... it would be very interesting ... Thank you again ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:21 am
Thank you so much my Dear Friend ... it could be a way to approach the logic ... but it is not the same. If there could be any solution to this ... it would be very interesting ... Thank you again ...
Best Regards
Dimitri
Then you must describe and or decide some/any " "specified signal conditions" logic first
in general if some body showing you dozens indicators you will be continuing saying "no not this" - :)
as round questions seems just guessing around,mind reading is truly a hard job
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Naughty 77 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 pm Hi Mr Tools

Kindly requesting if you can add dots as an option under true/false for the following 2 indicators ?
I would be most appreciative

Kind regards
Naughty 77
This is the rsi better bollinger version, btw used the version with different colors for slope change.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, rijay, moey_dw, Jedidiah