Re: Coding Help

wojtek wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:09 am OK, thank you; if you say it, it must be so. :-)
you know all indicators :-)
If you have not tested Mladen's/Mrtools Parabolic SAR of averages version indicators
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello mladen, I have an RSi indicator and I was wondering if it's possible to test it using my EA where just I enter the name of the indicator and it takes trades. But the trades are taken by the default settings of the indicator.
I only have the ex4 file. Maybe it will work if you make a new indicator where I can modify the settings of the original indicator. Thanks!

palex2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 pm Hello mladen, I have an RSi indicator and I was wondering if it's possible to test it using my EA where just I enter the name of the indicator and it takes trades. But the trades are taken by the default settings of the indicator.
I only have the ex4 file. Maybe it will work if you make a new indicator where I can modify the settings of the original indicator. Thanks!
1111111.png
RSITMA_RSI_BB_NRP Alert Arrow Custom Indicator.ex4
It needs source code (MQ4) for to guess what is it about

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

thanks for the response mntiwana.
I want to show you what I talking about :D
This indicator is using another indicator (Binary_Atom_Bomb_v2.ex4). Hope you understand...or maybe modify this one but to take settings from my rsi indicator. ( I have tried but I am not a coder). I know it's messy what I ask for, but it's only for backtesting for the moment.
This is the original indicator:

palex2005 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:05 am thanks for the response mntiwana.
I want to show you what I talking about :D
This indicator is using another indicator (Binary_Atom_Bomb_v2.ex4). Hope you understand...or maybe modify this one but to take settings from my rsi indicator. ( I have tried but I am not a coder).
Pro_BinA_Bomb_v2.mq4
I know it's messy what I ask for, but it's only for backtesting for the moment.
This is the original indicator: Binary_Atom_Bomb_v2.ex4
So in all cases needs source code (for both) for to know exact
and as pro bomb and or atom bomb,these must be renamed from some thing

hello,mladen sri
i recently came across an indicator "ift of adaptive super smoothed wpr mtf indicator" i am requesting you that can you please make the changes to it as
1) all type of averages to be used instead of normal 4 types,
2) the coding uses icustom without indicator ,i don't understand that, can you please edit that into a normal code withut using icustom,
3) color change while uptrend or down trend .