Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Hi Team.

Earlier in this thread a system disclosed by "devontrader" was made available, but the book, indis and template accompanying it had been removed. Could anyone PM me with those (if they have them) or repost them here, as the OP seems to had been inactive for some time. Perhaps I'd be able to contribute to the system if anyone is still trading it :)

Thank in advance!

Zelias wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:45 am Hi Team.

Earlier in this thread a system disclosed by "devontrader" was made available, but the book, indis and template accompanying it had been removed. Could anyone PM me with those (if they have them) or repost them here, as the OP seems to had been inactive for some time. Perhaps I'd be able to contribute to the system if anyone is still trading it :)

Thank in advance!
Are you talking about this
viewtopic.php?p=1295068482#p1295068482
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mladen and Mrtools.
The indicator may incorrectly display a zero crossing level.
check buffer showed that incorrectly displays a zero crossing.
the indicator crosses zero, and in the window the value is negative. on the screen marked.
this moment is critical for use in EA.
It is possible to fix this point, to use this indicator in EA with the correct signals?

Naughty 77 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:51 am Dear Mr Tools

I would like to know if this version of TMA bands repaints ? And would someone perhaps have the MQ4 file of it ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
There is Mladen's "Rsi TMA centered bands"
that recalculates as every centered tma,so many times already explained well
then the version you posted,i doubts it is not even centered,look at the parameters,
also see in picture the forming difference
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:31 am
There is Mladen's "Rsi TMA centered bands"
that recalculates as every centered tma,so many times already explained well
then the version you posted,i doubts it is not even centered,look at the parameters,
also see in picture the forming difference
Hello, if it does not recalculate and I say if, the 2 Tma I think is better, because when it touches the bands there can be an inversion, with the recalculation of the 1 Tma the bands adapt continuously. An amateur opinion.

Naughty 77 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 pm Hi Mntiwana/ Pacois

Thank you for the information you gave. I tend to agree with Pacois on this one. I am desperately searching for the MQ4 file of this indicator now as i believe it can be very good. ( RSI TMA centered no repaint with alert). I am also an amateur trying to learn.

Thank you for your valuable information and help,its sincerely appreciated.

Regards

Naughty 77
Centered TMA (in any version) can not be non-recalculating

Whoever tells that some centered TMA is not doing it (recalculating) is :

• Either not knowing what is he talking about
  • Lying