Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

macd & rsi wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:48 pm Hi friends ,

how can I have HEIKEN ASHI indicator on mobile mt4 ?
Sadly there's no Heiken Ashi available for MT4 mobile (yet).

To work around this you have to use another mobile trading platform like Trade Interceptor or cTrader and display Heiken Ashi on those apps and switch back and forth between the apps if you're taking trades on the mobile.

I've had to do that in the past and it kind of sucks but that's how it is at the moment!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Marktaylor58
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Heiken Ashi MA T3 indicator

Jimmy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:02 pm Heiken Ashi MA T3. This version has been inspected, optimized and fixed by Mrtools.
An absolute must-have for all Heiken Ashi traders out there.
Big thanks to Mntiwana for inspecting this indicator and helping out for the past two nights and of course Mrtools for making it work!

GBPJPYH1.png
Heiken Ashi Ma T3 new 2.1 separate.mq4
Hi guys,

this indi has probably a hidden bug because it eats too much CPU resources (basically maxes out one core) and can hang the whole terminal when having 10+ windows and volatility. Please give it a second look.

P.s. I'm a seasoned user of indis from this site and I'm 100% positive it created the terminal lags/hangs in my case. I run 15 windows and have only 1000 bars in history. Once I removed this indi and kept everything else, my cpu and terminal response time went back to normal.

P.s.2 its a great indi.

P.s.3 I'm testing it more playing with multiple on/off functions to see if I can narrow the issue.
These users thanked the author mades for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:57 am This is heiken ashi smoothed with jurik and a ha Delta smoothed with jurik.
Hi MrTools,

can you please take a look at HAMA T3 indi, it looks like it has a hidden bug (it slows down platform heavily if having more windows even with only 1000 bars) and that's especially visible when volatility rises. It is very uncommon and turning off multiple options in the indi didn't help. Thank you.

mades wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:05 am

Hi MrTools,

can you please take a look at HAMA T3 indi, it looks like it has a hidden bug (it slows down platform heavily if having more windows even with only 1000 bars) and that's especially visible when volatility rises. It is very uncommon and turning off multiple options in the indi didn't help. Thank you.
Been checking it, leaning toward it being the sorted values, but not sure yet.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:57 am This is heiken ashi smoothed with jurik and a ha Delta smoothed with jurik.
Whoa! Amazing :shock:
Thank you Mrtools!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:27 am

Been checking it, leaning toward it being the sorted values, but not sure yet.
Unfortunately even with sorted values turned off it still does it. Maybe I could give you the settings I use so you can emulate the problem better:

15 windows, 1500 bar history, 5Min chart, settings: MaPeriod 21, SMMA, Step 3, BetterFormula T, T3Hot 0.55, T3 Orig/Sorted F, DrawAsBack T

mades wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Unfortunately even with sorted values turned off it still does it. Maybe I could give you the settings I use so you can emulate the problem better:

15 windows, 1500 bar history, 5Min chart, settings: MaPeriod 21, SMMA, Step 3, BetterFormula T, T3Hot 0.55, T3 Orig/Sorted F, DrawAsBack T
The only thing I can think of causing the problem is in mt4 to make separate window candles they need to be made as objects and for some reason objects on mt4 use a lot of computer power. Only solution I can think of is to use less instances of the indicator.

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:14 am Heiken Ashi candle count indicator that displays an alert after a (user defined) amount of consecutive candles appear in a row (thanks Mladen for cleaning the code up and adding working alerts).

Features:
  • Customizable candle and wick widths
  • Alerts on Current Bar or Closed
  • User defined consecutive candle alerts
  • Push Alerts and E-mail alerts

Example below: Alert when three bearish candles appear after bullish candle/s

Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.png
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.mq4
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
mosiskv