Price1 =?

Period2 =?
Mode2 =?
Price2 =?

Period3 =?
Mode3 =?
Price3 =?
Hi pacois,

Setups are still to be tested to determine the best settings, because I can't eye these precisely at present (without the indi showing the exact crosses with arrows/lines/etc). Ideally, we need the indi to be MTF (interpolated) as well to avoid having to multiply/divide moving averages' values across different TFs.

Like mentioned earlier: Price 1 will be HIGH, Price 2 will be LOW for the creation of the channel. Price 3 is TBC pending testing (CLOSE/HLC/MEDIAN/etc). Periods & Mode are TBC, but most likely will end up being nothing out of the standard ones (MA, EMA or WMA with periods settings depending on the timeframe, instrument traded and their apex measurements).

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Zelias wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:30 am

Hi pacois,

Setups are still to be tested to determine the best settings, because I can't eye these precisely at present (without the indi showing the exact crosses with arrows/lines/etc). Ideally, we need the indi to be MTF (interpolated) as well to avoid having to multiply/divide moving averages' values across different TFs.

Like mentioned earlier: Price 1 will be HIGH, Price 2 will be LOW for the creation of the channel. Price 3 is TBC pending testing (CLOSE/HLC/MEDIAN/etc). Periods & Mode are TBC, but most likely will end up being nothing out of the standard ones (MA, EMA or WMA with periods settings depending on the timeframe, instrument traded and their apex measurements).
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
Zelias, reachme

Naughty 77 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:32 am Dear Mntiwana

I cant find the 2 indicators you mentioned, RSI of smoother bands and RSI of triple exponential average. I looked all through the RSI thread and the master list of indicatorS. Do you perhaps have them , i would be most appreciative.

Regards
Naughty 77
Man,the name of indicators you write,there is no such like these names,i assume you read from pictures i post for you
Here is that fantastic toy of our kind experts - :)
"RSI averages + Bollinger bands & lines + alerts + arrows mtf"
a lot of features included,almost all kind Vlines,arrows and alerts - 20 types prices - 29 types Averaging methods -usual 4 types MA methods for Bands - interpolated mtf too
already posted in "RSI Indicators" thread and the 2 lowest pictures of that post you referring, were created by this
the upper picture with default parameters,you needs to adjust/learn by playing with parameters
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dearest Mrtools
I like request for a very cooperative indicator "RSI averages + Bollinger bands & lines + alerts + arrows mtf" (the one posted in above post)
can you plz manage time favoring few additions to make it more pin point firing
color change on slope,center cross,level cross
rsi types
33 prices
quantile bands
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:51 am Dearest Mrtools
I like request for a very cooperative indicator "RSI averages + Bollinger bands & lines + alerts + arrows mtf" (the one posted in above post)
can you plz manage time favoring few additions to make it more pin point firing
color change on slope,center cross,level cross
rsi types
33 prices
quantile bands
regards
Don't have the code anymore but hopefully will be able to get it close to what it was.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:48 am
I think there are so many indicators doing like that or close to that,simply you needs invest some time to search find what you required
have you tried on "3 Moving Average mtf" - but this version dont have arrow/alerts - except it doing all that you wrote
Dear mntiwana,

a new request. Please can you send me the indicator calls "slides" from th first sub window ?

Many thanks and greatings.