Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:32 am

Updated it with the latest prices and averages. Added a choice of floating levels or quantile bands. There are 3 choices of coloring, outer levels cross, middle level cross, or slope. The alerts and arrows should work with whatever coloring method you choose.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks a lot kind man - for extending a lot - :)
big appreciations
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Peace be upon you Dear mrtools . I have a pointer request from the middle of the Bollinger Band. When the candlestick is above the midline, the trend is bullish and vice versa. The picture is clear on the chart and is in an ascending position when only one candlestick crosses the middle line and closes completely in the opposite direction. Then he opens another candle and closes it in place. The right direction is direct entry signal. I only need an indicator of this request
greetings to you all
Attachments

Updated it with the latest prices and averages. Added a choice of floating levels or quantile bands. There are 3 choices of coloring, outer levels cross, middle level cross, or slope. The alerts and arrows should work with whatever coloring method you choose.
Dearest Mrtools
I think BF prices code lines needs to be more fine tuned
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Thank you Mrtools! :clap:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi Team,

Happy Friday!

I tried to find a "FX Sniper's Ergodic CCI Trigger" indicator that has alerts for both Signal and Zero lines crossovers (ideally you can enable both at the same time and they will have different visuals - i.e. lines for Signal crosses and arrows for the Zero ones), but was unsuccessful.

If there isn't such version available yet, could you please add ARROWS alert to the attached indicator for ZERO line crosses of the Main line (it already has alerts in place for the Signal Line crossover)?

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.

Zelias wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:27 am Hi Team,

Happy Friday!

I tried to find a "FX Sniper's Ergodic CCI Trigger" indicator that has alerts for both Signal and Zero lines crossovers (ideally you can enable both at the same time and they will have different visuals - i.e. lines for Signal crosses and arrows for the Zero ones), but was unsuccessful.

If there isn't such version available yet, could you please add ARROWS alert to the attached indicator for ZERO line crosses of the Main line (it already has alerts in place for the Signal Line crossover)?

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.
This version has alerts and arrows on zero cross and or signal cross. Added an option to use 8 different moving average types and made it user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
camisa, reachme, Jimmy, Zelias, Jedidiah