Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

losajoca wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Thanks, but what mrtools refer to is the mq4 of chopiness índex 1.3.

Because it gives more detailed results ...

I'm not familiar use Choppiness Index (CHOP) :eh:

* The Principle of Choppiness Index (CHOP) :

The Choppiness Index is designed to measure the Market's trendiness (values below 38.20) versus the Market's choppiness (values above 61.80).
When the indicator is reading values near 100, the market is considered to be in Choppy consolidation.
The Lower the value of the Choppiness Index, the more the Market is trending.
The period supplied by the user dictates how many bars are used to compute the Index.
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:49 pm

Because it gives more detailed results ...

I'm not familiar use Choppiness Index (CHOP) :eh:

choppiness%20index.png
Yeah, but my request (and seems only mladen can do it for now) was to change the "chopiness índex 1.3" (mtf and alerts version), adding more colors in total of 5, so it has 2 different colors on slope for every zone (buy/sell) just like in the "trend direction and force índex - smoothed 4_6"...
Attachments

losajoca wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Yeah, but my request (and seems only mladen can do it for now) was to change the "chopiness índex 1.3" (mtf and alerts version), adding more colors in total of 5, so it has 2 different colors on slope for every zone (buy/sell) just like in the "trend direction and force índex - smoothed 4_6"...
Did the choppiness index 1.3 already (MTF) Multi Time Frime ? :)

According to Me, No need to be give 2 additional colors again.
Due to Existing Facilities Levels ; this is much more important !
When give the Addition of color it will be more Difficult to read the Signal.

A Master Trader said "Use the Simple Indicator is the Best"
But it can contain many things that Traders need to read it.
This is the most difficult for Coders to make it the Perfect ...
Attachments
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Did the choppiness index 1.3 already (MTF) Multi Time Frime ? :)

According to Me, No need to be give 2 additional colors again.
Due to Existing Facilities Levels ; this is much more important !
When give the Addition of color it will be more Difficult to read the Signal.

A Master Trader said "Use the Simple Indicator is the Best"
But it can contain many things that Traders need to read it.
This is the most difficult for Coders to make it the Perfect ...

Simplicity should be used like salt, not to much, not to less.
In my analysis of the indicator that change will make it a lot easier to visual read...
But, each one knows is ways.

DARASA wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:36 am Hello,

Found this Engulfing Alert indicator, great indicator, but I’ve got atleast two issues with it... The alert goes off for every single time frame regardless changing the time frame on the visualization tab, and it's not giving the symbol in a case where you have multiple pairs.

As I don't really have much coding experience, and know-how, I was wondering if someone could edit this indicator so that the alert happens only on the indicated timeframes, and also shows which pair the alert happens.

Thanks.
I was able to change i=4 "(for(int i=4; i<=8; i++)", which now gives alerts for 1hr to the monthly time frame, all is left is to add the symbol(pair) to the alert in cases where you have multiple pairs. Kindly assist. Thank you.

Hi Mr Tools,

The attached SemaphorTrue2 indicator gives an alert at the close of the current candle during which a semafor appears. Could you please add an option so that the alert can be given as soon as the semafor appears while the current candle is still open. And if possible to an option to specify the sound file to be used for the alert. Thank you in advance.
Regards
Jasjit

electrical999 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:56 pm Hi Mr Tools,

The attached SemaphorTrue2 indicator gives an alert at the close of the current candle during which a semafor appears. Could you please add an option so that the alert can be given as soon as the semafor appears while the current candle is still open. And if possible to an option to specify the sound file to be used for the alert. Thank you in advance.

SemaphorTrue2.mq4

Regards
Jasjit
do you know and understand,at current open bar means flying
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

losajoca wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:32 pm

@mladen,
Please, can you do it?
Thanks.