Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

reachme wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:19 am

I tried to find this indicator for you and got it. Have you tried Mladens Averages rainbow indicator? if not please try it then you will not look for any other this type of indicator anymore.
Thankyou dear reachme!
nice of you!
i will try rainbow as your advise/
if you have any experiment on rainbow that help me to use it more efficient?
thanks again

eda236a wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:32 pm Sirs,
MTF version available for this?
I think it is a old version - use any of Mladen's/Mrtools latest and extended versions
for example
Smoothed Rsi Inverse Fisher Transform 2.01
that already posted at "RSI Indicators" thread
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, eda236a
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dearest Mrtools
Can you plz manage time for extending arrows/alerts on slope coloring + on middle level crossing - currently it working on outer level cross - within "Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts 2.02"
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

bobzahra wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:56 pm Dear Mladen/Mr.Tools

Could you please help me if it possible to change this indicator on Buffer basis..i want to use in my EA..
thank you for your kindly help
TrendLine Alert mod.mq4
Maybe this will help, made an EA(a long time ago) out of a trend line I as using, also attaching the indicator, the volty stops is used by the EA for trailing purposes.