Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AryaAryaee wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:22 pm Hi
i am looking for "GMTS Matrix and Tape (3 bar alert)" indicator . i would like to know if any mates could help me to have this indicator?
I tried to find this indicator for you and got it. Have you tried Mladens Averages rainbow indicator? if not please try it then you will not look for any other this type of indicator anymore.

Mladen (or whoever has an mq4), can someone add “Current” through “Current +8” to the list of timeframe choices in Averages 8.8?
(“Current +1” being 1 timeframe higher than the current chart timeframe, etc.)
This would help a lot with organization and I wouldn’t have to run nearly as many instances of Averages.
Happy Holidays!

zzleepy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:30 am Mladen (or whoever has an mq4), can someone add “Current” through “Current +8” to the list of timeframe choices in Averages 8.8?
(“Current +1” being 1 timeframe higher than the current chart timeframe, etc.)
This would help a lot with organization and I wouldn’t have to run nearly as many instances of Averages.
Happy Holidays!
First,only Mladen and Mrtools having mq4 format of Averages versions
then what is easy and appropriate format regarding all MTF indicators including scroll down list,is already applied by expert coders,what would be means for "Current+8" when current D1,looks like changing/converting things from easy to difficult
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

SK_Rana wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:49 pm Moving Averages with RSI filter?

Hi All,

Can someone post a indicator with EMA + RSI filter with all alert options? i.e: User defined 2 ema + user defined RSI?
This is Sidus with user defined ma's and rsi the arrows are drawn not on the ma cross but on ma cross and rsi <> 50. Made it user friendly and mtf with alerts when the arrows appear.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, reachme, SK_Rana, AlexLoco, SilverBB, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Mntiwana,
I probably wouldn’t use anything higher than “Current +3”, but I have MTF indicators I use with the “Current +” options and it’s nice only having to run 3-4 instances (Current through Current +2 or +3), instead of running instances for every timeframe and only have them be visible on certain timeframes, if that makes sense. Basically, with the Current + options you only have to run 3-4 instances instead of 9.

A “Current +3” on the D1 chart, or a “Current +1” on the MN chart would simply not be visible.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:41 am
First,only Mladen and Mrtools having mq4 format of Averages versions
then what is easy and appropriate format regarding all MTF indicators including scroll down list,is already applied by expert coders,what would be means for "Current+8" when current D1,looks like changing/converting things from easy to difficult