Re: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons

Dragon wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:05 am
Thank you my dear
The Lord protects you
You can modify this indicator works for the hour only, because it is originally for another indicator. I've hidden the cursor and set it to display the clock window below the graph . Greetings to all
Thank you bro. Very cool utility you have shared!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Multi Pair Spread Monitor
So simple indicator,showing spread from all 28 major pairs/instruments - user can limit the spread value for to flag
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, SilverBB, Dragon, In2Blues, navid110, Hewata, GelindoP
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Markus,

Originally it was like that (the separate version was made later)
Here is the original (on-chart) version and some more on-chart versions (that allowed you to limit the symbols, since the first version I made was showing all the symbols from the market watch - so use the "limited" version in order to have just desired symbols buttons) - 3 separate versions on the example

Hi can we have a version that changes the pair on all open windows, i think it would be very useful and a great addition, thanks!

Binary_Options_Simulated_Trading for MT4 Platform

This is a binary options simulated trading indicator on MetaTrader 4 client.

Novice traders can use to practice Trading Strategies, program interface have simplified Chinese and English.

These users thanked the author Tsar for the post (total 2):
reachme, Jimmy
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...