Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Here is the latest version of the Volatility Adjusted MACD by Mladen.

We first saw the Volatility adjusted versions of popular indicators by Mladen on TSD back in 2012.
Upon trying out the latest indicator I have found that it is quite useful for trend entries using the multi-timeframe mode (viewed on a 1 hour chart with 4 hour MTF setting).

I like the simple-look of this indicator. And as always, I really like the colors that Mladen uses for his displays.

Thanks Mladen.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Air92 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:38 pm Hello everybody!
tell someone where I can find the usual average MACD?
Mladen's upgraded Averages version MACD
"averages macd 2"
user friendly,20 types of averaging,9 price types,2 state histo from true/false options
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

camisa wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:19 pm

arrows would be super :)
A bit older version "averages MACD - mtf & alerts"
With usual prices and methods - interpolated mtf - full package alerts - and Vline in place arrow,Vline unique ID,colors and style options
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
shreck, reachme

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Adding to the collection of MACD indicator's is another one of Mladen's cool indicators called the MACD Normalized. This version has been fixed for MT4 1090 and includes MTF and Color Change on slope.
Including standard deviation normalized,upgrades,code optimization and different calculation of some parts (filter included too)

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
rijay, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Eka wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:31 am Look at this Alien post on Forex Factory, isn't that Mladen MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.2 (on subwindows 1) now has changed to Obos Rsi Regression
970 of his thread CODE STEALING
I think you are right,even it is used with default setting - thanks
that is reason why Original Authors/coders stop posting source code for now

Eka wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:31 am Look at this Alien post on Forex Factory, isn't that Mladen MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.2 (on subwindows 1) now has changed to Obos Rsi Regression
970 of his thread CODE STEALING
I was trying to find who played the renaming shit and found it is Mladen's "MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3" version exact
as ver 1.2 have simple 1 rsi type (regular RSI) and the ver 1.3 with 6 rsi types
and here is that shit as renamed by "Forex Obos Regression Indicator"