Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

friend4you wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:46 pm May I repeat my question, that may not be seen last week:
Do you have an universal EA or indicator, that alarms, if some indicators are all over a certain value? That may reduce your work on adding alerts to individual indicators.
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295366982
I think,your question is not clear enough
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Zelias wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 pm

That must've been it, as it's working now. Thank you so much!
A few more questions, if I may:

Re: rsima 13 nmc 6lines indi:
- is it possible to have an alert (in the form of dots or lines on the chart/indi) when the RSX main line crosses the BandMA line?
- I don't see any difference when changing the RSISignalLinePeriod values (was expecting to get shorter/longer signals). Is it intended this way, or am I doing something wrong?

Re: mrtools' template posted earlier
- Could you please share what is the MA indi you're using on the chart itself (over the candles)?

Thanks a lot!
Attachments

Zelias wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:17 pm

A few more questions, if I may:

Re: rsima 13 nmc 6lines indi:
- is it possible to have an alert (in the form of dots or lines on the chart/indi) when the RSX main line crosses the BandMA line?
- I don't see any difference when changing the RSISignalLinePeriod values (was expecting to get shorter/longer signals). Is it intended this way, or am I doing something wrong?

Re: mrtools' template posted earlier
- Could you please share what is the MA indi you're using on the chart itself (over the candles)?

Thanks a lot!
Think that is a hull ma, but best to ask Teamtrader, think that is his set op.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:52 pm
I think,your question is not clear enough
I mean, this indicator or ea alerts or opens trades as it is set in options, if indicator 1 and 2 and 3, that are on chart, cross level 50 and the fourth crosses 0, this is the way most ea work, but I want something unspecific that can watch indicators lieke ex4-files I choose in settings. I heard from websites to make such ea or indicators, too.

friend4you wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:41 am

I mean, this indicator or ea alerts or opens trades as it is set in options, if indicator 1 and 2 and 3, that are on chart, cross level 50 and the fourth crosses 0, this is the way most ea work, but I want something unspecific that can watch indicators lieke ex4-files I choose in settings. I heard from websites to make such ea or indicators, too.
You must form some perfect strategy and then you needs a expert coder to shape it in code,i dont think like guessing is a good idea
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mrools
I post the following post in wrong topic (Trading Utilities & And add Ons), I couldn't move it to her. I think this is the correct topic to be posted in:
Dear Mrtools
My regards
Would you please if possible to add MTF to this indicator. Also be note that the setting include option of "arrowsOnNewest" which is little strange since it is not MTF indicator, so I would appreciate to you when you add MTF to check this option of arrowsOnNewest
Thanks
Ehlers Fisher transform 2.5(alerts).mq4
download/file.php?id=3322603

Sorry for this