Re: FFX Universal currency meter strategies(commercial indicator)

mntiwana wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:34 am Hi Deez
Seems it is a continues trading exercise,can you point some thing helpful when not to trade (i dont means for news) - i means when market is choppy and in ranging situation.
regards
I'm using Quantile bands, i never trade when price inside bands as it bounces from top to bottom and back up, i only trade only when its breaking the bands which i'm aslo alerted by the tenkankijun alert.

Sometimes there is a false breakout that is why i wait for the completion of the higher timeframe 5 minute candle because it could breakout on the 3rd minute of a 5 minute candle but jump back into bands on the 5th minute.

I'm also using 2 laguerre filter as s/r - 1 set to 5 minutes and the other set to 15 minutes. Trade when price is above or below both of them not when they are crossing them(check the 2 dashed line on my next post - price is way below when i take the trade).

Is there any upgrade to the quantile bands indicator?

Deez wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm using Quantile bands, i never trade when price inside bands as it bounces from top to bottom and back up, i only trade only when its breaking the bands which i'm aslo alerted by the tenkankijun alert.

Sometimes there is a false breakout that is why i wait for the completion of the higher timeframe 5 minute candle because it could breakout on the 3rd minute of a 5 minute candle but jump back into bands on the 5th minute.

I'm also using 2 laguerre filter as s/r - 1 set to 5 minutes and the other set to 15 minutes. Trade when price is above or below both of them not when they are crossing them(check the 2 dashed line on my next post - price is way below when i take the trade).

Is there any upgrade to the quantile bands indicator?
Thanks for your explanation
Ver 1.3 is the last one of its type
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Loving this thread and the constant trade updates Deez :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance