Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:33 am

Would say yes it's probably possible but far as I'm aware the indicator repaints and the dashboard wouldn't be very accurate.
I see, althought, it is repaints, it doesn't mattaer, we can know about the direction in 24-48 hours, and all time frame in same direction then we can very easy to follow the direction. So, I hope that you can consider to develop such dashboard for all trader using.

Thanks
Mendel

lucmat wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:32 am Is it possible to make these old jurik indicators work?
thanks
If memory serves me right the include files needed had about 30 errors to be fixed for them to work on the new mt4. But even if you fix all that the indicators repaint. For the jrsx think there are some rsx histo versions around(they are the same as jrsx, except no repaint), maybe check the rsi section of the forum.

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:22 pm

If memory serves me right the include files needed had about 30 errors to be fixed for them to work on the new mt4. But even if you fix all that the indicators repaint. For the jrsx think there are some rsx histo versions around(they are the same as jrsx, except no repaint), maybe check the rsi section of the forum.
lucmat,
Not a histo version of RSx but definitely the best indicator I have used under the chart.
TEAMTRADER