Re: FXSurf WaveTrend System

I have down loaded and installed this WaveTrend System template. I was wanting to know how you can get several instances of Wave Trend Oscillator in the same sub window. Every time I drag the indicator to either the main chart or sub chart it just shows up in it's own new sub window. All of yours are in just that one sub window.

Tanzenkran wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:37 am I have down loaded and installed this WaveTrend System template. I was wanting to know how you can get several instances of Wave Trend Oscillator in the same sub window. Every time I drag the indicator to either the main chart or sub chart it just shows up in it's own new sub window. All of yours are in just that one sub window.
Thats weird, I just dragged them on to the same sub window.

What would be the best/closest way to "simulate" the WaveTrend oscillator on mobile MT4 (which settings would produce the most similar OB/OS signals)? I only need the current timeframe. I'm currently using TDI but I feel like the WT calls tops and bottoms more accurately, especially on lower timeframes. Any help is much appreciated!

zzleepy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:25 pm What would be the best/closest way to "simulate" the WaveTrend oscillator on mobile MT4 (which settings would produce the most similar OB/OS signals)? I only need the current timeframe. I'm currently using TDI but I feel like the WT calls tops and bottoms more accurately, especially on lower timeframes. Any help is much appreciated!
I have no idea, sorry.