Re: Question About PVSRA (Ideaology Or Fact About Market Manipulators?)

TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:22 am That have always been , trickery because that they couldn't succeed.
But were others would have moved on in life they still pushed for the making of it.
See 99% of indicators and expert advisors in forex/binary that you can buy, they are totally made to be shit for the brokers or the sellers quick profit or they are outdated and close to a 0 spread for it to work. Of course you can polish pieces of shit so it looks nice and maybe looks like noble metal but in the end it will fall apart and reveal what it actually was.

But in the same thinking , it made me to become what i am and stand were i am today , without beeing fooled/scamed i would not have continued :)
Ok, if you see it like that... but I prefer to learn from the faults of others ;) or to avoid it instinctively or luckily - I was a few time lucky.
George W. Bush: There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.