Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Jozo wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:30 am
Sal, first thank you for this. Any development plans underway to add alerts - otherwise one has to watch the charts all the time.
Jozo
SORRY BRO... :(
. only stratgey is mine.. i used only indicators that someone posted ...if somene experts can develop indiator and alert will be good..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:27 pm

could you please help to make an expert advisor simple to get the win rate per day...!
:) .
Sure can , write every step of what you need and send me every indicator you use.
I think it would be best to make it to alert when every condition is true , i know that its even able to trade but that needs a mt4/5 binary broker for it to be done :)

Also write how often you want the expert advisor to alert , at the beginning of a new bar , once in a bar length or every tick '' the fastest reaction''

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:31 pm

Sure can , write every step of what you need and send me every indicator you use.
I think it would be best to make it to alert when every condition is true , i know that its even able to trade but that needs a mt4/5 binary broker for it to be done :)

Also write how often you want the expert advisor to alert , at the beginning of a new bar , once in a bar length or every tick '' the fastest reaction''
i will send surely the steps.. which i posted in earlier snaps.. a simple way.. :).. in PM.. keep in touch in PM ... :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi