Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:45 pm

These systems are just ideas i have..i don't do this as a profession jus a hobby. All the indicators can be found on this site, If you want try making a system and do some tests on it instead of waiting for one. I've jus made the one in the pic this morning because i got some free time at work. I've been trading for less than a year and i have learnt alot by jus downloading indicators and playing around with them and i suggest people do the same.
Thanks Deez, I understand. Users of this site are also investigators/testers and innovative. They are not just sitting around waiting for goodies. Most other offers, am sure you have seen, are associated with material to test - otherwise it is not worthwhile offer or suggestion. The default position for most people as has been mentioned above is that they test and test and test. That is the point. We dont have to be reminded of that in general terms.

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:45 pm

These systems are just ideas i have..i don't do this as a profession jus a hobby. All the indicators can be found on this site, If you want try making a system and do some tests on it instead of waiting for one. I've jus made the one in the pic this morning because i got some free time at work. I've been trading for less than a year and i have learnt alot by jus downloading indicators and playing around with them and i suggest people do the same.
Can you named the indicator list please?
because i can't find the second window indicator.
or if you dont mind please share the indicator and template so we can try to test it on our chart n see the result.
thank you.