Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 am
Dear coders!
These forex-station encrypted indicators are called with the same t3 name, but behave and look different, especially when you change adapting speed from 30 to 40 e. g. Please correct the atr band version. Thanks.
download/file.php?id=3319392

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:12 pm
The atr bands are not using t3.
If set to 0, it should use t3, if not, standard ma, I like the filter in the normal t3 indicator. The problem is that also the t3 line reacts to higher adapting values extremely and not like the actual posted t3. Maybe this files help. It is similar with 2016 averages version.

friend4you wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:37 pm

If set to 0, it should use t3, if not, standard ma, I like the filter in the normal t3 indicator. The problem is that also the t3 line reacts to higher adapting values extremely and not like the actual posted t3. Maybe this files help. It is similar with 2016 averages version.
I repeat the atr bands uses standard built in moving averages, not atr bands.

This is an updated SVE bollinger with a choice of 8 ma's for pre smoothing and for the SVE . Also added enter/exit arrows option for when the SVE goes outside of the bands. Looking at the article for this indicator noticed divergence being mentioned so added that also.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
koros0111, EducatedHustle, Jedidiah

scarletPip wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:32 am Thanks Mr. Tools. I guess I was thinking they should be similar to how they're handled in the Bollinger indicators.
How about - first contact with the band edge - and then alert again only if price moves down across the centerline?
It turns out that Mladen made something with alerts a long time ago during his generous phase on Forex-TSD. I haven't tested the alerts but I'm sure they are working.